A smile is one of the best ways to communicate your emotions. On the other hand, not smiling is another way of putting your message across. But what if you want to smile, but teeth imperfections keep holding you back? Fortunately, with veneers in Las Vegas, NV, you don’t have to put up with a less-than-perfect smile. Under the leadership of Dr. Emily Mangohig-Wenzel, Lake Dental offers natural-looking dental veneers to enhance your smile.
Erase your smile imperfections with veneers
Because not everyone is blessed with a naturally gorgeous smile, most people need a bit of help to improve their grins. One of the easiest ways to rev up your smile is using dental veneers. Veneers are thin shells of porcelain mounted on your teeth to improve appearance and resilience. The versatile nature of veneers benefits your smile in numerous ways, including:
- Whiten stained teeth: While teeth whitening is perfect for brightening your smile, some teeth stains don’t respond to typical teeth whitening. If you have stubborn teeth stains, you can cover them up with porcelain veneers.
- Cover minor gaps: Minor gaps between your teeth are never good news for your smile. Veneers can be shaped to cover the tiny gaps, completing your grin.
- Straighten your smile: Teeth crowding and misalignment may wreck your smile, but you can get a uniform look with dental veneers. While traditional orthodontic treatments treat severe alignment issues, veneers can fix minor teeth alignment.
- Cover up damaged or decayed teeth: Trauma and tooth decay may damage your teeth, but veneers in Las Vegas, NV can change the appearance and resilience of your teeth.
- Correct misshapen teeth: People with awkwardly shaped or sized teeth may have a difficult time smiling. Fortunately, dental veneers can add length to your tiny teeth and perfect your oddly shaped teeth.
- No more gummy smiles: If your gums tend to take center stage when smiling, dental veneers can help fix it. Veneers are custom-made to match your mouth to give you the smile you want. Dental veneers can be created to balance your smile by showing more of the teeth and less of the gum.
As you can see, dental veneers are versatile enough to disguise multiple teeth imperfections. And the best part? Our dental veneers are natural-looking, making them virtually indistinguishable from your natural teeth.
Put your best smile forward today!
Are you ready to see how veneers in Las Vegas, NV, can improve your smile? Why don’t you dial (702) 646-7707 to book an appointment with Lake Dental? Dr. Mangohig-Wenzel and her team install high-quality veneers that give you the stunning smile you have always wanted.